With Thanksgiving out of the way (for us Americans) and December arriving, my thoughts are already turning to next year. Are yours?
When I used to send actual paper Christmas cards, I always wrote a personal message in each one. There’s no point sending someone a card with only my signature — and certainly no point sending one with a preprinted signature. The last line of my message to everyone was always the same, however: “I hope [next year] is your best year ever!”
Now, my vocabulary is a bit richer and my spirituality a bit wider, so I don’t focus on hope as much as positive thinking.
I know 2011 will be your best year ever, but what are you going to do to make sure that’s true?
- Finally follow the inspiration of the bloggers you read and start decluttering your home, your mind and your life?
- Throw in the towel on working to make someone else rich and venture out on your own to start working to make yourself happy?
- Reconnect with good people who were once part of your life and make them important players in your story again?
- Pursue your passion actively and, uh, passionately — whether as a job or as hobby?
- Take specific actions aimed at making your life better, like reading more, watching TV less, joining a weight loss group or dropping out of a couple of over-commitments?
Whatever you do, keep reading So Much More Life. I have some great things for you in December, then expect 2011 to bring with it this site’s best content ever.
But what will you do? Comments are open — as always — and no one is more welcome to speak up than you.
Gip Plaster is a web content writer. Previously a journalist, online bookseller and even a corporate advertising guy, Gip now specialize in writing high-quality content for websites — his and other people’s. Visit Gip’s Front Yard (www.gipsfrontyard.com) too.